Wired connection on PS3
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. Ensure that your ethernet cable is connected to your device.
- 2. Scroll to and select Settings.
- 3. Select Network Settings.
- 4. Scroll to and select Internet Connection Settings.
- 5. Select Easy.
- 6. Press X on the controller to save the settings.
- 7. Select Test Connection.
- 8. The results of the network test will be displayed.
- If you need further support please visit the PS3 support site