WiFi — Windows XP
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. You can find your Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and Wireless Key underneath your modem.
- 2. A red sign on the bottom right-hand corner of your screen indicates that you are not connected to a WiFi network.
- 3. Right-click on the icon and select View Available Wireless Networks.
- 4. Select your WiFi network.
- 5. Click Connect.
- 6. Enter the network key twice and click Connect.
- 7. When successfully connected to the WiFi network, you will be asked if you want to turn on home sharing. This allows you to share/access printers or files across your network through the modem.
- The home sharing option is not supported by eir. For further support please visit Microsoft's support site.