WiFi — Windows Vista
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. You can find your Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and Wireless Key underneath your modem.
- 2. A red sign on the bottom right-hand corner of your screen indicates that you are not connected to a WiFi network.
- 3. Right-click on this icon and select Connect to a network.
- 4. Select Wireless from the Show option.
- 5. Select your network and click on Connect.
- 6. Enter the Security key and click on Connect.
- 7. Check that both options are ticked and click Close.
- 8. When successfully connected to the WiFi network, you will be asked if you want to turn on home sharing. This allows you to share/access printers or files across your network through the modem.
- The home sharing option is not supported by eir. For further support please visit Microsoft's support site.