WiFi — Windows 8
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. You can find your Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and Wireless Key underneath your modem.
- 2. A red sign on the bottom right-hand corner of your screen indicates that you are not connected to a WiFi network
- 3. Move your cursor to the upper right hand side of the page. A menu will then appear. Select Settings.
- 4. Select the WiFi icon.
- 5. Select your network and click on Connect.You can also check Connect automatically to connect to this network every time it's in range.
- 6. Now you are prompted to enter your WiFi network password. Enter the details and click Next.
The icon to the right of the text box can be held down to display the key to confirm it has been entered correctly:
- 8. When successfully connected to the WiFi network, you will be asked if you want to turn on home sharing. This allows you to share/access printers or files across your network through the modem.
- The home sharing option is not supported by eir. For further support please visit Microsoft's support site.