WiFi — Windows 7
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- 1. You can find your Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and Wireless Key underneath your modem.
- 2. A yellow sign on the bottom right-hand corner of your screen indicated that you are not connected to a WiFi network. Click on this icon.
- 3. Select your network.
- 4. Click Connect.
- 5. Type the network security key and click OK.
- 6. When successfully connected to the WiFi network, you will be asked if you want to turn on home sharing. This allows you to share/access printers or files across your network through the modem.
- The home sharing option is not supported by eir. For further support please visit Microsoft's support site.