Webmail — Mac
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
Select the Mail icon from the dashboard
- 2. Select the Mail tab from the viewfinder and click Add Account
- 3. Select Add Other Account
- 4. Select Add a Mail account, then click Create…
- 5. Enter your Webmail details as shown under Add a Mail Account and click Create
- 6. After entering the password, you will be prompted to manually configure Account settings. Click Next to continue
Type/select the information shown on screen under Incoming Mail Server Info. You will need to input your own Webmail password.
You will now be prompted to input some security settings. Enter the information as shown and click Next.
Enter the information as shown under Outgoing Mail server Info and click Create.
- 10. Now you will see a Verify Certificate window. Click Connect to complete adding your webmail account.
- If you need further help and support please visit www.apple.com